- BRAC International is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill up the above position
- Job Location: BRAC Uganda Country Office
Job Description / Responsibility
- This role involves financial reporting, budget monitoring, fixed assets and inventory management. The person filling the role will supervise Senior Accounts Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Accounts Officers and Administrative Assistants.
- Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure proper fixed assets management
- To improve on the inventory management in the Country Office
- To ensure preparation of Management Accounts
- To ensure internal and external audit queries are resolved
- To prepare donor financial reports in due time
- To ensure cash and bank management
- Continuous mentoring of staff for performance improvement
- Tax Management
- At least 5 year(s)
- 5+ years experience in the relevant field
- Must have technical accounting skills and analytical skills
- Adept at people management
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be proficient in financial reporting
- Strong commitment to BRAC’s mission, approach and values
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Dependable and reliable with the ability to be productive under pressure
- Very well organised, capable of building productive internal and external relationships for the organization
- Positive, resilient and supportive
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.
BRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
BRAC InternationalBusiness : With over 100,000 employees reaching an estimated 135 million people, BRAC is the world?s largest non-governmental organization. BRAC is a development success story, spreading anti-poverty solutions born in Bangladesh to 10 other developing countries in Asia and Africa, making it a global leader in providing opportunities for the world?s poor. With a holistic approach that uses a wide array of tools including microfinance, education, healthcare, legal services and more, BRAC invests in communities? own human and material resources, catalyzing lasting change and creating an ecosystem in which the poor have the chance to seize control of their own lives. Of the world?s top development and humanitarian relief organizations, BRAC is one of the few based in the global South.