Bashundhara Group; Executive/ Sr. Executive (Accounts & Finance)
Executive/ Sr. Executive (Accounts & Finance)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial & accounting information.
- Assist the superior in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Respond to inquiries from the Head of the Department and other officials regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
- Work with the reporting officer to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Collaborates with the other department to achieve overall departmental goals and objectives.
- Any other jobs as & when required.
Masters in Finance/ Accounting with CA (CC)/ Part qualified.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- The candidate should have 3 years experience of working in any reputed organization.
- Depth knowledge on Accounting & Finance.
- Proactive, self-motivated, self-directed.
- Problem solving capability.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Interested applicants are requested to send their resume to Human Resources Division, Bashundhara Paper Mills Ltd., Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.