Agrani Bank Sr Officer 6 Posts Job CircularAgrani Bank Sr Officer 6 Posts Job Circular has been published on 22nd November 2016.
- Available Posts: 06 posts.
- Senior Officer (Engineer-Chemical)- 02 posts.
- Senior Officer (Engineer-Architecture)- 04 posts.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Subjects: Graduate in Chemical/ Architecture Engineering from any Govt. approved university with at-least two first division/class. Third division/class in any examination is not allowed.
- Experience: Not required.
- Gender: Both (Male & Female)
- Compensation and Benefit: Under National Pay Scale 2015, BDT 22000-23100-24260-25480-26760-28100-29510-30990-32540-34170-35880-37680-39570-41550-43630-45820-48120-50530-53060.
- How to Apply: You can apply online from 23rd November 2016:
- Special Instruction: Applicant can upload photo/signature from Edit resume in case of absent photo/signature. Do not email for photo/signature changes if you already have an valid photo/signature. Applicant photo/signature may be changed by BB authority in case of invalid photo/signature. Otherwise no photo/signature will be changed.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Age Limit: a. Maximum 30 years.
Agrani Bank Sr Officer 6 Posts Job Circular
Application deadline: From 23rd November 2016 to 13th December 2016.
Agranii Bank Website.
Agrani Bank (Bengali: অগ্রণী ব্যাংক) is a state-owned commercial bank of Bangladesh established in 1972 . Its headquarters is situated at Motijheel in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh.
Agrani Bank Limited was established on 26 March 1972 by combining two abandoned Pakistani banks Commerce Bank and Habib Bank. The Bank is fully owned by the Government of Bangladesh. Agrani Bank is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of 12 members headed by a Chairman. The Bank is headed by the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer; Managing Director is assisted by Deputy Managing Directors and General Managers.Wikipedia